Are you a skilled delivery driver with excellent customer service skills?
We are looking for a part-time delivery driver with great customer service skills to help deliver our furniture projects to our customers across West and North Yorkshire.
Wharfedale Interiors design, manufacture and install beautiful kitchens and fitted furniture across West Yorkshire for trade and retail clients.
The vacancy is part-time with flexible terms. Your working hours are 16 - Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 8am – 1pm. (3-days per week)
Skills and experience:-
- Good experience in delivery driving in a fast paced environment
- Excellent oral communication and time management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Valid UK’s driver’s license
- Experience in driving 4m long vans
- You must be fit and abled bodied
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Accountable to deliver all allocated deliveries in full and on time.
- Ensure specific customer delivery requirements are followed
- Ensure all vehicle checks are completed weekly as per the checklists
- Ensure the van is presentable at all times (internally and externally)
- Adhere to all required health and safety requirements
- Ensure the required documents are signed and completed on each delivery.
- Part-time position with both temporary and permanent options available
- Immediate start
- Casual dress with on-site parking
- £9.50 per hour
- Location: Ilkley, West Yorkshire – Reporting to the workshop