Are you the Cabinet Maker / Bench Hand Machinist we’re looking for?
Due to continued expansion, Wharfedale Interiors has an opportunity for a highly-skilled Cabinet Maker / Bench Hand Machinist to join our growing and ambitious team.
Wharfedale Interiors design, supply, and install beautiful kitchens, bedrooms, and bespoke furniture for retail and trade customers. From our Ilkley showroom and workshop, we work on projects throughout Yorkshire helping homeowners to make their dream space a reality.
We recruit only the best people, who love working together and have a passion for quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail. This is a really exciting time for the business and we have big plans for the future, so we are wanting to find the person to help us grow and be a part of our success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working alongside the Workshop Manager to ensure projects are ready for installation on time and to quality standards
- Manufacture products from drawings and cutting lists
- Produce high quality fitted furniture to tight deadlines
- Delivering and unloading finished products to the clients’ property ready for installation
- Liaising with the admin team and installers to ensure all projects are running smoothly
- Feedback to management on project progress
Skills and Experience:
- You must be experienced in manufacturing bespoke bedroom furniture from start to finish.
- You must be experienced in working with MFC and MDF materials and vinyl doors
- You must be fully competent in operating panel saws and edge banders.
- You must have a clean full UK driving license
- Experience in kitchen manufacturing is preferred but not essential
- You must be able to provide customer or employer references
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary at £19,000 – £24,000 depending on experience
- 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Working hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Company pension and benefit scheme
You will be working mainly from our manufacturing unit in Ilkley.
How to apply?
To apply, please submit your CV by email to email@example.com